Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend Edition


Music:

Here are a couple tracks that have been bangin in my itunes for the past couple days... The first is a new cut from J. Cole featuring Wale which will be featured on Friday Night Lights. The other is a new 2pac mash-up from Vodka & Milk. Definitely diggin the beat on this one...




TV:

For your viewing pleasure I present you with last night's episode of 30 Rock. There is a guest character played by John Slattery from Mad Men (which is one of my favorite shows) and there are some particularly good zingers in this epi as well...




Nightlife:

To Recap:


Last night at Village Pourhouse was off the hook... I spun a decently long set for a Thursday night (4.5 hours). I was getting some good feedback from the crowd, and I got to enjoy a couple of Blue Point lagers fresh off the tap. I highly recommend Village Pourhouse as a solid watering hole for anybody in NYC. Always a good time...


Tonight:


I'll be rockin out Butterfield 8 (5 E. 38th Street) from 10-close... Open bar wristbands can be purchased from the hostess. As usual, I'll be spinning a mix of classic hip-hop/top40/dance and house tunes. Hit me up for a guaranteed fun night 607.237.7525.

Hollerrrrrrr,

DJ Z

No comments: