Tuesday, October 26, 2010

new jams/nightlife update...


Music:

Here are some new jams that I'm sure you'll like no matter what genre(s) you're into... A new single off Cee-Lo's upcoming CD, a deep/dark Halloween party banger, and another new Kanye West leak. check dis ish out...




Nightlife:

I have a busy week ahead of me, but I'm pumped cause I know that means I'm going to meet a lot of new people and see a lot of old friends at Bucknell on Saturday. Here's the rundown...

Wednesday: I'm DJing at Le Souk (510 Laguardia Place, NYC)... I'll be on the top level playing a mix of hip-hop, electro, and house from 11-3. There is NO cover charge and everyone in my group will have hooka, sangria, and bottles on the house through out the night... For details call/text me at 607.237.7525 - All are welcome!

Friday: You can come see me at Butterfield8 (5 E.38th Street, NYC)... I'll be playing a mix of hip-hop, top40, pop and house from 10-3. There is NO cover charge, but there will be open bar wristbands available for purchase from the hostess if you are feeling thirsty. $40 for 11-2 or $30 midnight-2... The wristbands include all mixed drinks, bottle/draft beer, and house wine.
"It's the new Bull Run!" - thats what I've been hearing, so if you're looking for a chill bar to hang out at on Friday hit me up 607.237.7525!

Saturday: I'll do one more! Saturday night from 10-2 you can come find me spinning in the Sigma Chi basement (Kappa Chapter - Lewisburg, PA... duhh). I'll be playing a mix of hip-hop, 90's hip-hop, dance/party tunes, and new/classic house music. Here's the link to the fb event page for Saturday's party --> the link.

Hope to see you all this week... HOLLA

-DJ Z a.k.a. MC Save-the-last-dance... you already know

Television: Here is last night's episode of Weeds... Enjoy!

No comments: